Sep 22, 2014
- 2014 Members Screening: Friday, November 28, 2014 at 7pm
- 2014 Submission Deadline: Tuesday, October 14th at 4 PM
- **NEW** Online Submission Form
The Winnipeg Film Group is curating a Members’ Screening at the Cinematheque on November 28, 2014. No entry fees. Screening fees will be given to the artists of the curated films. We will need all submissions by October 14, 2014.
Our annual screening, is designed to celebrate and recognize the current works of select members. A peer based jury will select films based on quality, length, and thematic links. The Winnipeg Film Group pays artist and curator fees in accordance with the recognized rate schedules (IMAA, CARFAC etc).
- You must be a member in good standing with the Film Group.
- You must be the director or creator of the submitted production.
- Your film should be no longer than 20 minutes.
- The submitted film will need to have been completed after 2012.
- The final product must be delivered either on 16mm film print or a media file(.mov file).
For more details please email Ben Williams firstname.lastname@example.org