- Street Gang: How We Got to Sesame StreetAvailable to rent for $6.99Street Gang: How We Got to Sesame Street takes audiences inside the minds and hearts of the “Sesame Street” creators, artists, writers, and educators who together established one of the most influential and enduring children’s programs in television history.
Held over until July 30!
- UndineAvailable to rent for $9.99Undine works as a historian lecturing on Berlin’s urban development. But when the man she loves leaves her, the ancient myth catches up with her. Undine has to kill the man who betrays her and return to the water.
June 25 - July 30
- Moby DocAvailable to rent for $9.99Moby Doc is a surrealist biographical documentary narrated by Moby as he reflects on his turbulent personal life and iconic music from underground punk bands to chart-topping solo artist, and from struggling addict to vegan activist.
June 25 - July 30
- Stump The Guesser(s): Ensemble Musikfabrik play Anthony Cheung and Nina ŠenkAvailable to rent for $5.99He works at the fairground as "Stump the Guesser," who can guess anything for a fee. But suddenly his tricks stop working. And then he unwittingly falls in love with his sister whom he believed to be lost. He sets out to scientifically disprove the theory of heredity and marry his beloved as soon as possible. An absurdist firework of a silent film in black and white.
July 2 - 30
- Lydia Lunch: The War is Never OverAvailable to rent for $9.99Filmmaker Beth B follows boundary-pushing musician and underground performance artist Lydia Lunch on her latest tour.
July 2 - August 2
- Bikini Drive-In presents: CensorAvailable to rent for $9.99When film censor Enid (Niamh Algar) discovers an eerie horror video that speaks directly to her sister’s mysterious disappearance, she resolves to unravel the puzzle behind the film and its enigmatic director – a quest that will blur the lines between fiction and reality in terrifying ways.
July 2 - August 6