WFG Media Lab | 7pm – 10pm | Tues, November 12 & Wednesday, November 13
Are you working on a project that needs funding? This grant writing workshop will help you learn how to craft a grant that encompasses the heart of your story and your unique passionate take on it.
This workshop is recommended to people that are currently in the process of writing a grant.
Day 1 – Basics of Grants
– Overview of the Grant process (What is a grant)
– Types of Grants and funding (Differences between funding streams)
– Preparing for a Grant (What you need to write a grant, when to apply)
– Writing and submitting Grant (Things to know when writing a grant)
– Winnipeg/Manitoba grants and funding (Local grant organization overview)
– After you get the grant (Reporting, Responsibilities, etc..)
Day 2 – Grant Workshop
– Cover anything missed day 1
– Participants can bring in a grant they are working on or looking to go after.
– Workshop the grants together as a group
– Go into more detail about any of subject that participants want to
For questions or inquires: Please call: (204) 925-3456 ext. 111 or email: email@example.com
Notice Given: Eligible for:
At least 7 days prior to start date Full refund
7 days to 48 hours prior to start date Full refund less 20% administration fee
Less than 48 hours prior to start date No refund
-The Winnipeg Film Group reserves the right to cancel any course where the minimum registration has not been met. Anyone registered for a course that has been cancelled is eligible for a full refund, Cancelled course fees may also be used towards any other Winnipeg Film Group training programs.