Thurs, Jan. 21st | 7pm – 10pm | Zoom Session
*Note: This workshop will take place on Zoom. You will receive an email with the link to participate.
Are you working on a project that needs funding? This grant writing workshop will help you learn how to craft a grant that encompasses the heart of your story and your unique passionate take on it. This workshop is recommended to people that are currently in the process of writing a grant.
– Overview of the Grant process (what is a grant)
– Types of grants and funding (differences between funding streams)
– Preparing for a grant (what you need to write a grant, when to apply)
– Writing and submitting grant (things to know when writing a grant)
– Winnipeg/Manitoba grants and funding (local grant organization overview)
– After you get the grant (reporting, responsibilities, etc.)
Notice Given: Eligible for:
At least 7 days prior to start date Full refund
7 days to 48 hours prior to start date Full refund less 20% administration fee
Less than 48 hours prior to start date No refund
-The Winnipeg Film Group reserves the right to cancel any course where the minimum registration has not been met. Anyone registered for a course that has been cancelled is eligible for a full refund, Cancelled course fees may also be used towards any other Winnipeg Film Group training programs. Assistance and accommodations are available to participants with disabilities. Please call or email us for more information: email@example.com