Mar 25, 2020
Dear Winnipeg Film Group Members:
The Winnipeg Film Group is instituting a program to facilitate equipment rentals BY APPOINTMENT ONLY during the closure/suspension of normal WFG activities. There are limits and guidelines as to how this will be facilitated. Please familiarize yourself with the following:
- You must book your equipment 48 hours in advance with Technical/Equipment Manager Dylan Baillie via email (email@example.com) .
- Payments must be made IN ADVANCE via our online system by CREDIT CARD and PAYPAL ONLY. At this time CASH transactions in person CANNOT be facilitated.
- Once you have placed your order and made payment, equipment will be assembled and cleaned and waiting for pickup on the third floor at a mutually agreeable time/day.
- Pick-ups and returns must happen between 10:00am and 3:00pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. And again, BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Access to the building is via entry card only, so upon your arrival, you will need to phone/text Dylan when you arrive (a number will be provided to you during your email exchange with him).
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Greg Klymkiw – WFG Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org)